Wardrobe Must-Have: The Black Jumpsuit & How to Style It
September 23, 2015
Who doesn’t love a piece that can pull double-duty? Enter the black jumpsuit. With the right jacket and purse, this wardrobe-essential can easily be worn during the day. Add your favorite statement necklace and you’re ready for a night out. Our jumpsuit pick of the season is look four from the Elie Saab’s FW15 show — which is now available in-store! Scroll down for our top five styling tips for black jumpsuits…
Manager/Buyer of Julianne’s California location, Amanda, wears a black Jason Wu jumpsuit at a wedding.
OUR TOP 5 STYLING TIPS
Lengthen you legs by choosing matching heels.
Define your waist with a figure-flattering belt.
Dress it down with a biker jacket or blazer.
Gloves or statement jewelry will make your look evening-ready.
When in doubt: Sweep your hair up for evening and let it down for day.
Model Lindsey Wixson (right) poses in a black jumpsuit, look 4 from the Elie Saab FW15 runway.
To order stop by the boutique or email us at email@example.com.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection