A Modern Holiday
December 10, 2013
We love the traditions that come with the holidays: the parties, dinners, Christmas tree hunting, and sitting fireside with a warm apple cider. However, when it comes to the holiday attire we like to mix it up a bit. Although it feels like the only time of the year to pull out the sequined pieces from the depths of our closets, we decided to ditch the sparkle and play with some more modern looks. Employ a full trouser instead of a traditional dress or skirt, then try throwing in an unexpected animal print or a fabulous peep-toe bootie. When it comes to all those events piling up on your holiday calendar, these looks are sure to challenge the norm.
Look 1: Pants: Rick Owens, Top: Balenciaga, Clutch: Lanvin, Cuff: Janis Provisor Jewelry.
Look 2: Dress: Lanvin, Shoes: Givanchy, Cuff: Janis Provisor Jewelry, Clutch: Saint Laurent.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection