The Fall Fashion Checklist
September 27, 2016
1. OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS: This flirty style is back in a big way! Super stretchy leather makes these boots a breeze to pull on and wear over denim.
Alexa Wagner Over-the-Knee Boots – Click HERE to Shop
2. WEEKEND BAG: Soft suede, plenty of compartments and a touch of fringe.
3. LUXE FLATS: Crafted from cashmere and finished with a sturdy leather sole.
The Row Suede Handbag and Cashmere Flats
SHOP: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. SOMETHING YELLOW: Kiss those winter blues goodbye! A healthy dose of bright yellow will lift your spirits and brighten your look.
Sies Marjan Yellow Trousers // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
5. SPARKLY CARDIGAN: A must-have for elevating casual pieces such as boyfriend jeans. Or, top off a cocktail dress to stay warm all through the evening.
6. PARTY TOP: With all those holiday parties on the horizon it’s best to be prepared with a stunning top you can pair back to a skirt or dark denim.
Peter Pilotto One Shoulder Blouse – Click HERE to Shop
7. STATEMENT SKIRT: If it makes you want to twirl, you know you’ve found the one! Our favorite statement skirt of the season is from Russian designer Vika Gazinskaya.
Right: Vika Gazinskaya Blouse (SHOP)
8. FLUFFY OUTERWEAR: It’s all about texture! Give your simple old jackets, vests and coats the boot. Opt for colorful pieces with movement for maximum impact.
Oscar de la Renta Shearling Vest – Click HERE to Shop
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection