April 01, 2014
Springtime is arguably the best time of the year. This natural transition brings with it sunset walks, picnics, and beach days. Here in Santa Barbara, the changing of the seasons isn’t quite as bold as in other locales, but when the days grow longer we inevitably find excuses to spend our free time outside. We’re constantly looking for the perfect flirty spring pieces to update our wardrobes with…lightweight dresses, short skirts, and bright colors are what come to mind. With our newest arrivals from Sophie Thallet, Erdem, Dries Van Noten, and Lanvin, even those of you suffering that enduring Northeast winter will find a reason to search out the sun.
KaufmanFranco jumpsuit, Sophie Theallet skirt, Lanvin top, Mary Katrantzou skirt, Mary Katrantzou dress, Erdem top, all available at Julianne. For more information call 805-966-7100
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection