Spring 2016 Trend Report: Pink & Red
December 10, 2015
Sure, some color combinations are tried and true… Black and white, silver and gold. For Spring 2016 we’re setting those aside and shaking things up a bit. Instead, we’ve filled our store with pink and red, and yes, we’ll be wearing them together! We’re not the only ones — from Lanvin’s Resort 2016 lookbook, to the red carpet and all through the blogosphere this look is everywhere.
Lanvin Resort 2016 – Pink Suede Skirt available at Julianne // email@example.com
TOP TIPS FOR WEARING RED & PINK
1) Be obvious. Make sure your hues vary enough so the combo looks intentional.
2) Stick to solids. Keep things chic, avoid adding prints into the mix.
3) Wear dark accessories. Stick to colors such as navy or black for your shoes and bag.
4) A dash of green doesn’t hurt. Want to take things up a notch? A bight green, as seen above, will do!
SHOP THIS TREND
1. Oscar de la Renta Sweater – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Roland Mouret Pencil Skirt – Email email@example.com
4. Oscar de la Renta Blouse – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Roland Mouret Trousers – Email email@example.com
10. Lanvin Dress
Lanvin Tassel Belt – Available at Julianne // firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection