Santa Barbara Style at Julianne
October 15, 2015
We pride ourselves in our selection of unique dresses and elevated separates. However, we all have those days where we just want to feel cozy — especially with fall finally creeping in. Feeling inspired by Santa Barbara’s currently overcast weather we put together the ultimate comfy-cozy outfit. We opted for a floaty poncho from Adam Lippes, a Dianora Salviati scarf (for a pop of color) and balanced it all out with fitted leather leggings from The Row. Last but not least we threw in our favorite Lanvin sneakers.
Shop: firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.969.7100
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection