Resort 2017 Trend: Seersucker
December 18, 2016
Seersucker fabric has been around for hundreds of years. It’s nothing new, but it’s certainly having a shining moment. Our buyers were very excited to see this iconic fabric popping up in countless Resort 2017 collections. To us, there’s few things more symbolic of warm Spring and Summer weather than those little lines! We’ve scooped up several styles for the store we think you’ll love. Scroll down to shop one of our favorite seersucker pieces currently in-store — then stop by to see them all!
New Shapes: Seersucker is no longer just for suiting!
Go bold and wear this Springtime look head-to-toe.
Designer Vika Gazinskaya in a wider stripe version of seersucker.
GET THE LOOK:
No. 21 Seersucker Cotton Dress // 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection