Pre-Fall 2014 Roundup
January 14, 2014
Each season we face budding anticipation as the unveiling of new collections grows nearer. We eagerly await the day we can get our hands on new pieces and have a closer look at what we hope to one day own. This season, our buyers are ecstatic as they’ve decided to pick up a few new and noteworthy designers for Resort 2014, including: N21, Nina Ricci, J. Mendel and Monique Lhuillier. For Fall 2014, we’re happy to announce that Cushnie Et Ochs will be on the roster. Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs share a unique and progressive perspective of the female form, as they take the body-con dress to a whole new level; one that is decidedly feminine, understated and luxuriously modern. If you’re looking for a dress this fall that embodies sophistication and sexual mystique, this designer may be for you. Take a peak below for a preview of the pieces that we felt our clients just couldn’t live without from Carolina Herrera, Thom Browne, Erdem and Lanvin.
Cushnie Et Ochs
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection