On Trend: Navy & How to Style It
September 10, 2015
Tired of black? Looking to update your wardrobe with a NEW neutral? We’re talking to you today! Allow us to reintroduce you to navy. This often overlooked hue is less harsh than black and compliments both blondes and brunettes. You can wear it head-to-toe as you would any neutral — or our favorite — use it to temper wild prints and bold colors.
PLAYS WELL WITH
1) Crazy prints or vibrant solids.
2) Light colors such as mint green, lavender, or baby blue.
3) White — embrace the nautical look.
4) Black. Just make sure there is a distinct enough difference between the hues so it looks intentional.
SHOP THE POST – Visit our FARFETCH site or stop by the boutique!
ABOVE TOP (LEFT to RIGHT): Roland Mouret Dress, Mary Katrantzou Dress, J. Mendel Dress
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection