Nicole Kidman in Dries van Noten
August 25, 2015
Fall is officially here… According to our favorite magazines that is. The September issues have been hitting stands and we’re devouring the editorials. We were particularly taken with Vogue Australia’s cover girl, Nicole Kidman, whom was photographed in the country’s Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. In one shot Kidman is wearing a striking khaki gown straight from Dries van Noten’s AW2015 runway.
It’s also straight off the racks of Julianne! To most khaki says casual. But the unique fabric choice allows the dress to be both casual and formal. For a casual take, wear it with a hat and flowing hair like Kidman. To dress it up, channel Dries’ runway look with an artful statement necklace and an open, layered skirt.
Stop by the store or call us at 805.969.7100 to give this dress a permanent home in your closet!
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection