New at Julianne: Rosetta Getty Spring 2016
February 09, 2016
Spring fashion has sprung here at Julianne! We just unpacked our first SS16 shipment from Rosetta Getty and we’re completely and utterly obsessed. LA-based Getty has a way of making her pieces both minimal and intricate at the same time. For her it’s all in the details… How a piece hangs on the body, the texture of the fabric or unexpected silhouettes.
Scroll down to shop our latest arrivals…
Designer Rosetta Getty (left) poses with Miroslava Duma (right) in Glamour magazine’s March 2016 issue.
Shop Miroslava’s Top: email@example.com or 805.969.7100
Rosetta Getty Textured Short & Skirt Combo // SHOP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.969.7100
Rosetta Getty Paisley Silk Tunic & Culottes // SHOP: email@example.com or 805.969.7100
Rosetta GettyCotton Crop Top // SHOP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.969.7100
“To me, this is the ultimate comfort-meets-style outfit. Two things that are crucial when I’m working and traveling. These pieces are all I want to wear when I go on our Paris buying trip”
— Amanda, Buyer/Manager
Rosetta Getty Silk Tunic & Taher Chemirik Pendant // SHOP: email@example.com or 805.969.7100
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection