New at Julianne: Paul Andrew Shoes
January 02, 2016
The start of the New Year represents the beginning of many things. For us, it means the arrival of the Spring collections. One of our most anticipated arrivals — shoes from designer Paul Andrew — have already landed. If you haven’t been introduced to Paul Andrew yet, it’s time to get acquainted!
British-born and US-based designer Paul Andrew founded his namesake line in 2013. Prior to doing so, Andrew cultivated his craft through 15 years of experience at iconic fashion houses such as Alexander McQueen, Donna Karen and Narciso Rodriguez.
When Andrew eventually struck out on his own, his vision was to create a line that was “at once modern and glamorous, an aesthetic that is always sexy without severity”. We wouldn’t hesitate to add fun to that description, because that’s exactly what these shoes are!
Scroll down for a closer look at this season’s carefully chosen styles. And don’t worry — there are even more Paul Andrew shoes on the way. Want to make sure you know exactly when they arrive? Sign up for the Julianne newsletter in the lefthand column.
ABOVE: Paul Andrew Hotan Flat // SHOP: email@example.com
Featuring a classic slingback silhouette, the Hotan boasts unexpected flourishes such as a bow and cheerful colors. Crafted from silk shantung, these flats possess a decidedly casual feel. If you’re looking to combine form and function, this is our top pick!
ABOVE: Paul Andrew Ordos Heel // SHOP: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sweet and sexy Ordos heel will make your heart skip a beat. Smooth black leather and a classic pointed-toe silhouette are offset by pink and red chrysanthemum details. These heels bring to mind that classic saying of “Hate to see you leave, but love to watch you walk away”.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection