Met Gala Favorites 2016
May 03, 2016
Every year we look forward to the Met Gala. It’s a chance for some of fashion’s most unique designs to have their moment in the spotlight. This year’s theme was “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology.” Scroll down to check out our favorites!
Claire Danes in Zac Posen at the 2016 Met Gala
Walking the red carpet Claire Danes’ Zac Posen dress looked like something straight from a fairy tale. The real fun happened when the lights were turned down and Claire’s computer programmed dress lit up! The dress was made in collaboration with Google’s Made with Code initiative.
Kate Hudson in Versace at the 2016 Met Gala
Kate Hudson looked like a futuristic (and totally gorgeous) bride in a strapless Versace gown. The studs, texture and three-dimensional details were perfect for this year’s theme.
Taylor Swift at the 2016 Met Gala
Taylor Swift was the honorary chairwoman of this year’s event. Swift nailed the theme in a metallic Louis Vuitton mini dress and criss-cross heels. With her dark lipstick and platinum ‘do Taylor looked like a stylish, futuristic goth and we loved it!
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection