Introducing Perrin Paris
May 29, 2014
Perrin Paris, established in 1893 France, originally focused on glove-making for the most haute couture houses. Specializing in new and innovative techniques, the brand evolved into a tannery and later made the rather seamless transition into a more modern world—offering a product that’s as elegant as it is contemporary. Each piece is uniquely designed and boasts one-of-a-kind build quality, materials and texture. If you’re looking for a clutch or handbag that will stand out and make a lasting impression (and presence in your closet), this may be the brand for you!
Check out some of our new arrivals below:
Glove clutch in black and white, glove clutch in gold rush, glove clutch in transparent vinyl, mini ball bag in gold, medium ball bag in black. Contact JulianneCa for additional information 805-969-7100.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection