In-Store Now: Cocktail Attire
August 27, 2015
All of the above styles are currently available at Julianne.
To shop stop by the store or call 805.969.7100 for more info.
When it comes to fashion we’re always thinking ahead, and believe it or not, we’re currently stocking the racks of Julianne with beautiful cocktail attire. These dresses, skirts and jumpsuits (yes, jumpsuits) are fit for any holiday event or formal occasion you may have on your agenda.
This season we’re honing in on fine floral detailing, striking reds and graphic black and white designs. All of your favorites are here including Lanvin, Dries Van Norten, J. Mendel and Roland Mouret. We’ve also added Oscar de la Renta to our offerings!
Scroll on down to see how January Jones and Emma Stone have styled some of our picks…
Emma Stone wears a Lanvin skirt during a recent speaking engagement. Paired with a jeweled top and simple black pumps the skirt becomes a beautiful statement piece that quite literally takes center stage. Click HERE to shop this look on Farfetch.
January Jones only needed a bold red lipstick to accessorize her Roland Mouret jumpsuit. For a more formal affair we’d pair this piece with a chic clutch and an oversized cocktail ring.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection