How To: 3 Tips for Wearing Ankle Boots
August 24, 2016
1. SHOW SOME LEG
Pairing your favorite skirt or shorts back to ankle boots gives your outfit an unexpected, cool-girl twist. Remember to leave a noticeable distance between the hem and your boots.
2. KEEP IT TONAL TO ELONGATE YOUR LEGS
Think ankle boots cut you off? Think again. Choose matching pants or leggings, tuck them into your boots and voila — longer looking legs!
3. CROP IT OR CUFF IT
The easiest way to show off your shoes? Cuff your jeans or choose a cropped trouser. The hem of your pants should hit just below the top of the boot.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Rupert Sanderson Ankle Boots // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection