Holiday Shopping Guide: Spread Joy with Shoes
November 19, 2015
Each woman has her own individual style — but if there’s one item that crosses boundaries it’s a shiny new pair of shoes. If you’re looking to indulge the ones you love this holiday season the perfect pair is a great place to start!
Why gift shoes? There are so many reasons!
1) They always fit. Dress sizes may fluctuate, and can be hard to guess when shopping for others, but shoe size is simple and remains the same. This means a special pair of shoes can last many years and be a part of countless outfits and memories.
2) They’re practical, yet indulgent. We all need shoes, so why not make a daily necessity a little more special?
3) They’re just plain pretty to look at. Another folded down sweater or pair of jeans? Spare us. But shoes? Even when they aren’t being worn they’ll make the view in your closet a little more magical.
4) They can jazz up any outfit. Jeans and t-shirt? Make even the simplest of looks special with a statement-making pair of shoes.
5) All eyes on you. How many times has someone complimented you on your accessories? We all love a good shoe or handbag, right? Your friends and family will love telling others about their amazing new shoes they received as a gift.
6) They’re the perfect item to add to your wish list? Has someone been asking you what you’d like for the holidays? Like we said in number 1, shoes always fit and are a breeze to shop for compared to clothes. If you want to share a friendly hint simply email this blog post (and maybe your shoe size!) along to whomever has been asking!
Above: Alexa Wagner Ankle Booties
Above: Walter Steiger Ankle Booties
Left to Right: Saint Laurent Ankle Bootie, Emy Mack Smoking Slipper, Saint Laurent Pump, Alexa Wagner Ankle Bootie
Above: Saint Laurent Studded Pump
Above: Alexa Wagner Ankle Bootie
Ready to Shop? There’s more than one way!
1) Many of our shoes are available in our Farfetch boutique. Click HERE to shop.
2) Stop by the store or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection