Holiday Gift Guide: Perrin Paris Clutches
November 11, 2015
Part two of our holiday gift guide is here! Last week we introduced you to Dianora Salviati’s luxurious scarves — click HERE in case you missed it. Today we’re talking Perrin Paris handbags. This French accessories brand was founded way back in 1893 and originally focused on gloves. Today Perrin pays homage to their unique past with designs that focus on the hand.
Who would we gift a Perrin clutch to? Glad you asked!
1) THE CREATIVE – Have a friend or family member who is a sucker for art and great design? They’ll love toting their Perrin Paris bag along to cocktail parties and outings.
2) DAUGHTER or MOM – Thanks to their unique yet practical designs, Perrin’s clutches appeal to women of all ages. If your daughter or niece loves fashion one of Perrin’s edgier glove clutches should do the trick. For your mother we would suggest one of Perrin’s classic minaudieres.
3) THE HANDBAG AFICIONADO – Perrin has been around for over a century but unlike other brands they fly refreshingly under the radar. What’s better than introducing your purse-loving friend to a new line she’ll love?
4) YOURSELF – Because… Why not? Perrin’s bags are too chic to resist.
HOW TO STYLE YOUR PERRIN CLUTCH
Add some edge to your casual date night look with a fun clutch and polished separates.
Perrin’s literally handy clutches make them the ideal accessory for a busy New Years party.
READY TO SHOP?
There’s always more than one way!
1) Don’t live in Santa Barbara? Shop Perrin Paris in our Farfetch boutique
2) Local? Pop by one of our two locations or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection