Holiday Gift Guide: Dianora Salviati Scarves
November 05, 2015
Welcome to week one of our Holiday Gift Guide! We’re here help you avoid stress and find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, long before the holiday frenzy kicks in. This week we’re highlighting our favorite scarf designer, Dianora Salviati. Scroll down to shop our personal picks.
Dianora Salviati is our absolute go-to designer when it comes to scarves. Salviati’s passion for craftsmanship and sophistication shines through in each scarf she creates. Handwoven in Italy from fine materials such as cashmere, silk and wool her scarves are featherweight yet incredibly warm.
Scarves make the ideal gift for:
1) THE FREQUENT FLYER – Have a friend or family member who is always on the go? They’ll love the warmth a luxurious cashmere scarf provides sans the extra bulk.
2) THE FASHION CONNOISSEUR – Gifting your fashion-obsessed friend a scarf will allow her to accessorize and style her old favorites in a new way.
3) MOTHER OR SISTER IN-LAW – Want to indulge your mother or sister in-law with a luxe gift but not quite sure of their personal style? A scarf is the perfect solution since it can be adapted to fit a variety of looks.
4) YOURSELF – Let’s be honest… holiday shopping can be a drain. Treat yourself to something pretty and cozy for all that hard work!
Shop these Dianora Salviati scarves in store at Julianne or email us at email@example.com for details
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection