Get The Look: Sweatshirt Street Style
February 17, 2016
Sweatshirts? Chic? Absolutely! These casual staples have grown up, and they’re popping up all over in luxurious fabrics and sophisticated silhouettes. When we watched Dries Van Noten show a sequin-embellished sweatshirt at his Spring 2016 runway show we knew we had to bring that look back to Santa Barbara for you. Scroll down to shop!
Add an upscale twist to your sweatshirt by following these simple rules:
1) Look for unique embellishments or accessorize with a scarf or statement necklace
2) Opt for structured accessories, they’ll lend sophistication to the casual sweater silhouette
3) Denim, skirts, trousers… All bottoms are fair game!
Dries Van Noten Embellished Sweatshirt & Clutch – Spring 2016
To Shop: Email Amanda & Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.969.7100
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection