Featured Designer: Thom Browne
March 17, 2014
The infamous Thom Browne began his career designing bespoke clothing for men and expanded his line into a full ready-to-wear collection by 2004. Browne’s style, deeply rooted in American culture and inspired by the icons of the late 1950’s and early ‘60s, updates those classic silhouettes with unexpected proportions. In 2011, he launched his first women’s collection and has been impressing each season since. Browne’s use of custom fabrics and astounding attention to detail turns heads on the runway, and embodies elegance and edginess in the showroom. Each and every piece in this season’s collection commands attention, while awarding its bearer an undeniable sense of importance.
Check out our new arrivals from the Spring 2014 collection, in store now!
More looks from the PreFall colelction that we can not wait to get our hands on!
Contact the Julianne team for additional information! 805-969-7100
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection