Fall Knitwear at Julianne
August 31, 2015
Despite the recent heat wave here in Santa Barbara, we’ve been embracing the idea of fall knitwear. Our shelves are stocked with basics for your everyday look and some incredible embellished pieces for when you’re looking to kick things up a bit. Scroll down for a peek at our latest obsessions…
Casual knitwear isn’t so casual when paired with black booties, a fringed pencil skirt or a structured bag.
This Oscar de la Renta cardigan is all about the details. Wear it over a fitted dress or buttoned-up all by itself.
Electric yellow is balanced out by a classic cut and sparkling, feminine embellishments. Shop HERE.
A slim fit and delicate beading make this turtleneck from No. 21 anything but basic.
Embellishments aren’t just for the evening. Pair with a playful skirt or edgy leather for daytime ease.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection