Fall 2014 Round Up
March 21, 2014
Can you say groovy? This Fall it’s a blast from the past, as everything from studded velvets, Mary Janes, GoGo boots and psychedelic prints bring the comeback we’ve been waiting for.
Dries Van Noten, inspired by Bridget Riley’s Op Art work, will debut a very ‘60s psychedelic look—complete with chunky Mary Janes, colorful swirls and patterns in every look.
Saint Laurent opted to go with a more ‘60s glam rock look—boasting GoGo boots and sparkly jackets accenting velvet dresses and studded sweaters. Even a print featuring hand guns on their signature blouse made this Fall’s lineup.
Have a look at some of our favorite groovy looks from the Fall2014 collections!
Dries Van Noten Fall14
Saint Laurent Fall14
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection