Dries Van Noten Spring 2017 – The 3 Trends We Loved
September 29, 2016
Our Paris buying trip for Spring 2017 is just around the corner! One of our most anticipated appointments each season is always Dries Van Noten — and this time around it’s no different. Below we’re recapping our favorite trends from this year’s show. Can’t wait ’til the Spring collection arrives? Stop by the store and shop our Fall 2016 pieces today!
1. SUNNY YELLOW
What else says Springtime like sunny yellow? Pops of black tempered this bold hue.
2. ORNATE NECKLINES & CHOKERS
Ornate, embellished neckpieces offered a new interpretation of last season’s choker trend.
3. SOFT BLUE with FLORAL PRINTS
These looks reminded us of clear Spring skies and fresh cut flowers.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection