Coming to Julianne: Rosetta Getty
October 22, 2015
There is nothing like falling in love with a new line. It doesn’t happen often — but when it does we fall hard. Case in point: Rosetta Getty’s namesake brand. We scooped up the best of the best from her Spring line and will be bringing it to Montecito just for you.
Getty is known for her use of fine fabrics such as Japanese twill, stretch-cady and cotton-poplin. With a focus on modern, uncomplicated separates she aims to create clothes that transition from season to season and day to night. We think you’ll love Getty’s line as much as we do, so scroll down to see what we’ll be receiving for Spring 2016!
(Clockwise from top: Eva Chen wearing a Rosetta Getty skirt, Rosetta Getty with Miroslava Duma & Nasiba Adilova, Designer Rosetta Getty)
Coming Spring 2016 | LEFT: Skirt, RIGHT: Top & Trousers
Coming Spring 2016 | Top, Bottom in White
Coming Spring 2016 | LEFT: Top, RIGHT: Dress
For more information on any of these pieces, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection