February 26, 2014
Who says black and white is reserved for the creatively deficient. There’s more to this fashion combo than the lack and combination of every color. Some of the greatest have taken on this cursory palate and turned it into a full-fledged life breathing beacon of class. Everything from Audrey Hepburn to the B&W cookie, Charlie Chaplin and back. It’s classic and effortless, but hardly dull if done right. As the convergence of colors that is Spring approaches, we’ll be sure to put a few of black and whites aside for those who aim to stick out. Check out some of our new arrivals below and contact us for more details!
Saint Laurent pumps, Balenciaga jackets, Rupert Sanderson sandals, Saint Laurent handbag, Jason Wu fringe dress, Jasnis Provisor necklace, Saint Laurent lip blouse, Balenciaga skirt. All available at Julianne.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection