Champagne & Jewels
September 03, 2015
Some things are just meant for each other. Black and white, peanut butter and jelly… We’re going to go ahead and add champagne and jewels to that list too! These AMAZING statement pieces from Federica Rettore and Lucifer Vir Honestus are in-store right now. Scroll down to learn more about each piece…
Founded in 1998, Lucifer Vir Honestus creates jewelry with one-of-a-kind stones and focuses on a natural, organic aesthetic. This cuff features rose gold, a large aquamarine stone and diamond accents.
Italian-born Federica Rettore originally started out as a sculptor and has since moved on to jewelry making. Her work possesses a “wow factor” while showcasing fine, feminine details. This vine-shaped bracelet is crafted from gold, diamonds, green tourmaline and rubies.
Talk about a cocktail ring! This beauty is made from rose gold and holds a red tourmaline stone. Diamond accents add an extra touch of sparkle.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection