Alber Elbaz Leaving Lanvin
October 29, 2015
Yesterday we were saddened to learn Alber Elbaz will be leaving his job as Creative Director of Lanvin. Elbaz has held his position since 2001 and is often credited with single-handedly reviving the brand.
He regularly denied any desire to leave and even told the Financial Times in 2011, “How could I do that? The people who work there enable me to do what I do. They are my orchestra.” According to The New York Times it seems the decision to depart was not his own, noting that his resignation statement “suggests disagreement between himself and his corporate colleagues.”
Lanvin is a beloved brand here at Julianne and we are sorry to see Mr. Elbaz go. We wish him the best and know he’ll succeed wherever he heads next! If you would like to own a piece of Mr. Elbaz’s legacy you can shop his final Fall and Spring collections in store or through our Farfetch boutique.
Alber Elbaz with model Abbey Lee Kershaw
Alber Elbaz dressed countless celebrities for their red carpet moments including Emma Stone, Allison Williams, Kim Kardashian, Meryl Streep and Rooney Mara
Lanvin Leopard Purse – Click HERE to shop via Farfetch
Lanvin Leopard Flat – Click HERE to shop via Farfetch
Lanvin Leopard Slip-On – Click HERE to shop via Farfetch
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection