4 Reasons to Wear Kitten Heels
August 12, 2016
Previous post Next post
Kitten heels have acquired a reputation of being dowdy, boring and just plain uncool. We beg to differ though. Seriously, hear us out! Here are the top four reasons kitten heels are back in a big way…
- You can actually walk in them. This is a no-brainer but so, so important. You get the sleek look of heels while still being able to move around comfortably!
- They work year-round. Wear them with cropped trousers, tights or bare legs. The possibilities are pretty much endless.
- They can temper an otherwise sexy outfit. Short dress? No problem. Keep it tasteful by lowering your heel height.
- Paul Andrew’s Ankara Heel (below). Just look at those beauties! They’re classic yet utterly unique. They’re reason enough to add a kitten heel to your closet.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection