3 Tips for Wearing Platform Sandals
June 11, 2016
The stiletto’s comfier cousin, the platform sandal, has started popping up again and we couldn’t be more excited. Why? They’re quirky, they’re comfortable and you can really go to town styling them. Read on for three unique ways to wear your platform heels…
1. PAIR WITH SOCKS. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen this look and it certainly won’t be the last. Socks are a simple way to dress down your heels. Bonus: Your toes will stay warm and you can rock your shoes well into the fall season! Save this look for the daytime and don’t wear anything too girly.
2. OPT FOR CROPPED PANTS/DENIM. Since most platform sandals & heels feature an ankle strap you’ll want to avoid breaking up the silhouette of your legs any more than necessary. Opt for cropped denim or our current favorite — culottes!
3. WEAR THOSE EXTRA LONG FLARES. It’s such a drag when you need to hem your flared jeans or pants, right? You end up losing a good portion of the flare! Our tip? Try skipping the hem and instead wear them with your highest platforms. You’ll keep that dramatic shape and your feet will stay comfortable all day long thanks to the platform.
Ready to shop the look? We knew you would be! Our pick is this amazing Paul Andrew sandal that just arrived for Pre-Fall 2016. The versatile cognac suede will make a lovely addition to any fashionista’s wardrobe.
Paul Andrew Suede Platform Heels // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection