3 Reasons You Need a Navy Blazer
September 11, 2016
Above: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a Navy Blazer & Leather Mini
1. MONOCHROMATIC NAVY IS SOFTER THAN BLACK
Sometimes an all-black-everything outfit can come across a little harsh. Opting for navy instead of black is a softer, just as polished and just as simple choice. A structured blazer is the perfect topper for an all-navy look. If you like, keep it interesting by varying the shades.
2. ADD INSTANT POLISH TO YOUR DENIM
Pair you jeans with a structured navy blazer and you’ll add instant polish and sophistication to your look. There’s something very nonchalant about mixing jeans, your favorite tee and a sharp blazer.
3. IT CAN DO DOUBLE-DUTY
Not only does a navy blazer look stunning with denim, it really shines when paired with trousers and sleek heels. Big meeting on the agenda? You’re guaranteed to look professional in any variation of this outfit!
NOW SHOP THE LOOK AT JULIANNE
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection