The Only 3 Shoes You’ll Need for Fall
June 20, 2017
1. The Block Heel – Why do we love a block heel? It’s simple really. They’re on-trend and perfect for all day wear. Focus on your life and your outfit looking amazing, not on shoes that will hurt your feet. Oh, and did we mention these are velvet? How can you possibly resist!?
Rupert Sanderson Velvet Block Heel // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Elevated Flat – Silver jacquard and a ‘pebble’ embellishment at the toe elevate these flats to a class all their own. Not to mention the 10mm heel and pointed toe subtly elongate the leg. An unbeatable combo if we do say so ourselves!
Rupert Sanderson Jacquard Flat // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
3. The Suede Bootie – These daring ankle boots were born to spice up even the most simple of outfits. Wear them with an all black look for an unexpected hit of color or simply pair them with your tried-and-true skinny jeans.
Rupert Sanderson Suede Ankle Boot // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Fling
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Rosie Assoulin
- Saint Laurent Julianne New York
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter
- Buyer’s Top 4 Shoe Picks to Get You through Resort
- Our Julianne Montecito Location is Open and Back in Business!
- All Eyes on Cotton
- Update on Julianne Montecito Boutique
- Having a Green Moment
- Introducing Hellessy New York at Julianne