The Only 3 Shoes You’ll Need for Fall
June 20, 2017
1. The Block Heel – Why do we love a block heel? It’s simple really. They’re on-trend and perfect for all day wear. Focus on your life and your outfit looking amazing, not on shoes that will hurt your feet. Oh, and did we mention these are velvet? How can you possibly resist!?
Rupert Sanderson Velvet Block Heel // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
2. The Elevated Flat – Silver jacquard and a ‘pebble’ embellishment at the toe elevate these flats to a class all their own. Not to mention the 10mm heel and pointed toe subtly elongate the leg. An unbeatable combo if we do say so ourselves!
Rupert Sanderson Jacquard Flat // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Suede Bootie – These daring ankle boots were born to spice up even the most simple of outfits. Wear them with an all black look for an unexpected hit of color or simply pair them with your tried-and-true skinny jeans.
Rupert Sanderson Suede Ankle Boot // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
Recent Posts :
- Dreamy New Resort 2018 Arrivals
- The 4 Sweaters We’ll Be Wearing All Season Long & Why
- 6 Cold Weather Essentials to Buy Now
- Coming Soon to Julianne: Carolina Herrera Resort 2017
- 5 Reasons to Wear Ankle Boots
- Ryan Roche Knitwear Featured on Man Repeller
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse
- The Event You’ve Been Waiting For – Julianne’s First Ever Blowout Sale!