The Only 3 Shoes You’ll Need for Fall
June 20, 2017
1. The Block Heel – Why do we love a block heel? It’s simple really. They’re on-trend and perfect for all day wear. Focus on your life and your outfit looking amazing, not on shoes that will hurt your feet. Oh, and did we mention these are velvet? How can you possibly resist!?
Rupert Sanderson Velvet Block Heel // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
2. The Elevated Flat – Silver jacquard and a ‘pebble’ embellishment at the toe elevate these flats to a class all their own. Not to mention the 10mm heel and pointed toe subtly elongate the leg. An unbeatable combo if we do say so ourselves!
Rupert Sanderson Jacquard Flat // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Suede Bootie – These daring ankle boots were born to spice up even the most simple of outfits. Wear them with an all black look for an unexpected hit of color or simply pair them with your tried-and-true skinny jeans.
Rupert Sanderson Suede Ankle Boot // SHOP: 805.969.7100 or email@example.com
Recent Posts :
- Behind the Scenes with Stylists to a T
- M2Malletier Fall 2017 Handbags at Julianne
- White Denim for Fall? Yes! Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Key Fall 2017 Trends to Know
- The Only 3 Shoes You’ll Need for Fall
- 5 (Surprisingly Easy) Ways to Style Spring 2017’s Biggest Trend
- Confused? We’re breaking down the top 6 wedding dress codes. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Our Take on Gingham
- Get the Look: Romee Strijd Wearing Tomasini Paris
- What to Pack for a Memorial Day Getaway