A Modern Holiday
December 10, 2013
We love the traditions that come with the holidays: the parties, dinners, Christmas tree hunting, and sitting fireside with a warm apple cider. However, when it comes to the holiday attire we like to mix it up a bit. Although it feels like the only time of the year to pull out the sequined pieces from the depths of our closets, we decided to ditch the sparkle and play with some more modern looks. Employ a full trouser instead of a traditional dress or skirt, then try throwing in an unexpected animal print or a fabulous peep-toe bootie. When it comes to all those events piling up on your holiday calendar, these looks are sure to challenge the norm.
Look 1: Pants: Rick Owens, Top: Balenciaga, Clutch: Lanvin, Cuff: Janis Provisor Jewelry.
Look 2: Dress: Lanvin, Shoes: Givanchy, Cuff: Janis Provisor Jewelry, Clutch: Saint Laurent.
Recent Posts :
- Fall 2017 Sale at Julianne
- Dreamy New Resort 2018 Arrivals
- The 4 Sweaters We’ll Be Wearing All Season Long & Why
- 6 Cold Weather Essentials to Buy Now
- Coming Soon to Julianne: Carolina Herrera Resort 2017
- 5 Reasons to Wear Ankle Boots
- Ryan Roche Knitwear Featured on Man Repeller
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse