Mother’s Day Gift Guide
May 05, 2014
Mother’s Day is only a week away and if your looking for that last minute gift for your special mother, grandmother or wife, check out these fun pieces that are guaranteed to impress that special woman in your life!
Jason Wu blouse, Rupert Sanderson white sandals, Janis Provisor Jewelry earrings, No 21 floral skirt, Dianora Salviati scarf, Yves Saint Laurent clutch, Rupert Sanderson gold sandals. Call Julianne for more info 805-969-7100
Lets Talk Wedding Guest Outfits
May 01, 2014
For many of us, the months of May, June and July are filled with one or more weddings. Whether those events are formal, casual beach or sunny garden soirees, you’ll still find yourself wanting the perfect dress. We’ve all been there and know that dreaded pressure to find the right pieces to wear, but hey, that’s what makes weddings so fun, right? Well, that and celebrating the love and devotion of two cherished people, of course. Here’s a little guide we put together to help you get started!
1) The Black Tie: Try separate pieces as a fun alternative to a gown. The best part is that each piece is so special you can always find other occasions to wear them again! (Maison Rabih Kayrouz top, Janis Provisor Jewelry, Saint Laurent studded heels, Carolina Herrera ball skirt)
2) The Garden Wedding: You can never go wrong with a bold print! We also recommend a chunky heel for those of you who don’t want to end up sinking a stiletto into the grass. (Mary Katrantzou dress, Lanvin clutch, Rupert Sanderson sandals, Janis Provisor bracelets)
3) The Beach Wedding: We chose to go with something a bit more relaxed and less fitted here. Chances are, if it’s on the beach, it will be hot! We gave you two options for this tricky occasion that both include a short chunky sandal for walking on the warm sand. (Rick Owens dress, The Row clutch, Lanvin sandals)
(Below: Nina Ricci dress, Perrin handbag, Lanvin Heels)
April 01, 2014
Springtime is arguably the best time of the year. This natural transition brings with it sunset walks, picnics, and beach days. Here in Santa Barbara, the changing of the seasons isn’t quite as bold as in other locales, but when the days grow longer we inevitably find excuses to spend our free time outside. We’re constantly looking for the perfect flirty spring pieces to update our wardrobes with…lightweight dresses, short skirts, and bright colors are what come to mind. With our newest arrivals from Sophie Thallet, Erdem, Dries Van Noten, and Lanvin, even those of you suffering that enduring Northeast winter will find a reason to search out the sun.
KaufmanFranco jumpsuit, Sophie Theallet skirt, Lanvin top, Mary Katrantzou skirt, Mary Katrantzou dress, Erdem top, all available at Julianne. For more information call 805-966-7100
In Store Now: Dries Van Noten
March 22, 2014
Head over to one of our two locations to check out our new arrivals from Dries Van Noten. We are seeing sophisticated florals for spring that we just can’t get enough of!
Fall 2014 Round Up
March 21, 2014
Can you say groovy? This Fall it’s a blast from the past, as everything from studded velvets, Mary Janes, GoGo boots and psychedelic prints bring the comeback we’ve been waiting for.
Dries Van Noten, inspired by Bridget Riley’s Op Art work, will debut a very ‘60s psychedelic look—complete with chunky Mary Janes, colorful swirls and patterns in every look.
Saint Laurent opted to go with a more ‘60s glam rock look—boasting GoGo boots and sparkly jackets accenting velvet dresses and studded sweaters. Even a print featuring hand guns on their signature blouse made this Fall’s lineup.
Have a look at some of our favorite groovy looks from the Fall2014 collections!
Dries Van Noten Fall14
Saint Laurent Fall14
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Fling
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Rosie Assoulin
- Saint Laurent Julianne New York
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter
- Buyer’s Top 4 Shoe Picks to Get You through Resort
- Our Julianne Montecito Location is Open and Back in Business!
- All Eyes on Cotton
- Update on Julianne Montecito Boutique
- Having a Green Moment
- Introducing Hellessy New York at Julianne