Santa Barbara Style at Julianne
October 15, 2015
We pride ourselves in our selection of unique dresses and elevated separates. However, we all have those days where we just want to feel cozy — especially with fall finally creeping in. Feeling inspired by Santa Barbara’s currently overcast weather we put together the ultimate comfy-cozy outfit. We opted for a floaty poncho from Adam Lippes, a Dianora Salviati scarf (for a pop of color) and balanced it all out with fitted leather leggings from The Row. Last but not least we threw in our favorite Lanvin sneakers.
Shop: email@example.com or 805.969.7100
Red Carpet Style: Erin O’Connor Wears Erdem
October 13, 2015
If you’ve been following our blog and Instagram you already know we recently received our amazing Fall/Winter shipment from Erdem. (If you missed it, CLICK HERE!) The most breathtaking piece by far was runway look 36, a gown that combines a knit top with a full, semi-sheer skirt in purple.
We were even more excited to spot actress Erin O’Connor taking the exact same dress for a spin on the red carpet. O’Connor wore the dress to the BFI Luminous Gala in London — and can we just say, she looked stunning. If you have an upcoming even where you need to make a statement yet feel comfortable, stop by the store to try out this dress for yourself.
(Dress: Erdem FW2015, available in store at Julianne, Booties: Alexa Wagner CLICK HERE to shop)
5 Reasons You Need a Bright Bag
October 09, 2015
1. IT WILL BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO BASICS. As demonstrated by the photo below, a simple button down shirt and white jeans are instantly elevated by a structured green bag. Paired with anything else this look would lean towards forgettable.
2. A BRIGHT BAG WILL ADD CONTRAST. There’s a reason the orange accent color in the dress above looks amazing next to that robin’s egg blue — they’re opposites on the color wheel. Reach for complimentary hues when getting dressed and you’re sure to kill it.
3. IT’S A SAFE WAY TO SHOWCASE YOUR STYLE. Does your workplace enforce a strict dress code? Does it bore you to tears? Let your personal style shine with a brightly-hued bag instead.
4. YOU’LL STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD. Let’s say you’re coveting this season’s it bag but don’t want to look like a clone. We’re willing to bet most shoppers opt for safe colors like brown and black. By purchasing that bag in electric blue or neon yellow you’ll be putting your own unique twist on a trend.
5. THEY’RE JUST PLAIN FUN. Our motto around here is fashion should be exciting and adventurous. Don’t shy away from color, wear it with pride!
So, are you ready to add a bright bag to your wardrobe? We’re quite partial to this electric blue Celine beauty. It compliments just about anything you pair it with.
Left to Right: Erdem Dress, Dries Van Noten top, Mary Katranzou dress & Celine purse
Shop: 805.969.7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to Julianne: Vika Gazinskaya
October 08, 2015
Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, when it comes to fashion we certainly do! During their travels to Paris our buying team fell head-over-heels for Russian designer Vika Gazinskaya’s Spring 2016 collection. While black has been dominating the Spring runways our buyers found Gazinskaya’s a bright, predominately white collection a breath of fresh air. Vogue.com even commented Gazinskaya was able to “turn challenging ideas into charming clothes” — love that.
Since we’re pretty awful at keeping a secret this good we thought we’d share our buy. Scroll down for a sneak peek. And if you happen to see something that makes your heart skip a beat send the Julianne ladies an email at email@example.com!
LEFT: Look 2, pant arriving to Julianne in SS16 | RIGHT: Looks 9, pant arriving to Julianne in SS16
ABOVE: Look 21, shirt arriving to Julianne in SS16
LEFT: Look 18, dress arriving to Julianne in SS16 | RIGHT: Look 15, skirt arriving to Julianne in SS16
ABOVE: Look 23, pant and top arriving to Julianne in SS16
LEFT: Look 31, trench arriving to Julianne in SS16 | RIGHT: Look 24, skirt & top arriving to Julianne in SS16
New Arrivals: Erdem Fall 2015
October 06, 2015
Who says florals are strictly a Spring/Summer thing? Not us! Erdem’s stunning Fall collection has just landed at Julianne and we are in l-o-v-e. Filled with rich, complex fabrics and splashed with plenty of floral these pieces are unbelievably special. The true show-stopper in the bunch is the turtleneck gown featuring a sheer, purple skirt. See something you like? Pop by for a visit or email the Julianne girls at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Above: Sheer Erdem cape available at Julianne
Above: Erdem tweed skirt available at Julianne
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Everyday Light Weight Knits