Resort 2015 Trend Report
June 14, 2014
It’s that time again, and our team is back at work in New York and Paris scouring the Resort 2015 collections in search of what’s new. As always, we love to give you a glimpse into the trends that we’ll be sporting a year from now. Despite catching early traces of these trends throughout the Fall 2014 collections, we’re now seeing them full force for Spring 2015. Tea-length dresses, full skirts, and wide-leg pants: this look conveys a timeless sensuality that purges the notion that “sexiness” is defined by how much skin one shows. Take a gander at a few of our favorite looks from Resort 2014 and get ahead of the game!
Introducing Perrin Paris
May 29, 2014
Perrin Paris, established in 1893 France, originally focused on glove-making for the most haute couture houses. Specializing in new and innovative techniques, the brand evolved into a tannery and later made the rather seamless transition into a more modern world—offering a product that’s as elegant as it is contemporary. Each piece is uniquely designed and boasts one-of-a-kind build quality, materials and texture. If you’re looking for a clutch or handbag that will stand out and make a lasting impression (and presence in your closet), this may be the brand for you!
Check out some of our new arrivals below:
Glove clutch in black and white, glove clutch in gold rush, glove clutch in transparent vinyl, mini ball bag in gold, medium ball bag in black. Contact JulianneCa for additional information 805-969-7100.
Featured Designer: Maison Rabih Kayrouz
May 19, 2014
Born in Lebanon in 1973, Rabih Kayrouz left his home country at sixteen to study Paris fashion. Drawn back to Beirut after only several months’ work experience in the ateliers of Dior and Chanel, he founded his own small fashion house in 1997, serving a highly-exclusive collection of clients. This selective venture lasted eleven years but Paris called to him again. He had never ceased dreaming of creating his own “made in France” ready-to-wear label; and the Maison Rabih Kayrouz was founded. Supporters have praised the poetry of his approach and the way he conveys emotion and rigor through the architecture and construction of his garments which was apparent in his Spring2014 collection, see a few looks below available now at our Julianne CA location!
(Skirt available at JulianneCA call 805-969-7100 for more info)
(Dress available at JulianneCA call 805-969-7100)
(Top available at JulianneCA call 805-969-7100)
(Top available at JulianneCA call 805-969-7100)
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
May 05, 2014
Mother’s Day is only a week away and if your looking for that last minute gift for your special mother, grandmother or wife, check out these fun pieces that are guaranteed to impress that special woman in your life!
Jason Wu blouse, Rupert Sanderson white sandals, Janis Provisor Jewelry earrings, No 21 floral skirt, Dianora Salviati scarf, Yves Saint Laurent clutch, Rupert Sanderson gold sandals. Call Julianne for more info 805-969-7100
Lets Talk Wedding Guest Outfits
May 01, 2014
For many of us, the months of May, June and July are filled with one or more weddings. Whether those events are formal, casual beach or sunny garden soirees, you’ll still find yourself wanting the perfect dress. We’ve all been there and know that dreaded pressure to find the right pieces to wear, but hey, that’s what makes weddings so fun, right? Well, that and celebrating the love and devotion of two cherished people, of course. Here’s a little guide we put together to help you get started!
1) The Black Tie: Try separate pieces as a fun alternative to a gown. The best part is that each piece is so special you can always find other occasions to wear them again! (Maison Rabih Kayrouz top, Janis Provisor Jewelry, Saint Laurent studded heels, Carolina Herrera ball skirt)
2) The Garden Wedding: You can never go wrong with a bold print! We also recommend a chunky heel for those of you who don’t want to end up sinking a stiletto into the grass. (Mary Katrantzou dress, Lanvin clutch, Rupert Sanderson sandals, Janis Provisor bracelets)
3) The Beach Wedding: We chose to go with something a bit more relaxed and less fitted here. Chances are, if it’s on the beach, it will be hot! We gave you two options for this tricky occasion that both include a short chunky sandal for walking on the warm sand. (Rick Owens dress, The Row clutch, Lanvin sandals)
(Below: Nina Ricci dress, Perrin handbag, Lanvin Heels)
Recent Posts :
- Fall 2017 Sale at Julianne
- Dreamy New Resort 2018 Arrivals
- The 4 Sweaters We’ll Be Wearing All Season Long & Why
- 6 Cold Weather Essentials to Buy Now
- Coming Soon to Julianne: Carolina Herrera Resort 2017
- 5 Reasons to Wear Ankle Boots
- Ryan Roche Knitwear Featured on Man Repeller
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse