Get the Look: Lupita Nyong’o in Lanvin
November 17, 2015
Actress Lupita Nyong’o has always had a penchant for color — as do we — so we were excited to see her wearing one of our Resort 2016 picks from Lanvin. Lupita paired her green striped Lanvin mini dress with stark white pumps and a few understated accessories. Given the cooler weather we can also imagine this dress styled with black opaque tights or a structured blazer.
Lupita Nyong’o wears Lanvin at the D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center
Shop Lupita’s look in store at Julianne or email us at email@example.com
Fall Vibes at Julianne Montecito
November 13, 2015
The weather has officially changed here in Santa Barbara! We’re tossing an extra blanket on our beds in the evening and FINALLY get to dip into our sweater collection. In celebration of the shorter days and cooler nights we’ve styled our windows with some fall-friendly layered looks. Scroll down to shop!
Elevate your favorite dress with a sheer cape — it’ll instantly transform your entire look.
ABOVE: Erdem sheer cape, Nina Ricci dress
Wide leg pants are our newest obsession. Not only are they incredibly chic, they’re comfortable.
Holiday Gift Guide: Perrin Paris Clutches
November 11, 2015
Part two of our holiday gift guide is here! Last week we introduced you to Dianora Salviati’s luxurious scarves — click HERE in case you missed it. Today we’re talking Perrin Paris handbags. This French accessories brand was founded way back in 1893 and originally focused on gloves. Today Perrin pays homage to their unique past with designs that focus on the hand.
Who would we gift a Perrin clutch to? Glad you asked!
1) THE CREATIVE – Have a friend or family member who is a sucker for art and great design? They’ll love toting their Perrin Paris bag along to cocktail parties and outings.
2) DAUGHTER or MOM – Thanks to their unique yet practical designs, Perrin’s clutches appeal to women of all ages. If your daughter or niece loves fashion one of Perrin’s edgier glove clutches should do the trick. For your mother we would suggest one of Perrin’s classic minaudieres.
3) THE HANDBAG AFICIONADO – Perrin has been around for over a century but unlike other brands they fly refreshingly under the radar. What’s better than introducing your purse-loving friend to a new line she’ll love?
4) YOURSELF – Because… Why not? Perrin’s bags are too chic to resist.
HOW TO STYLE YOUR PERRIN CLUTCH
Add some edge to your casual date night look with a fun clutch and polished separates.
Perrin’s literally handy clutches make them the ideal accessory for a busy New Years party.
READY TO SHOP?
There’s always more than one way!
1) Don’t live in Santa Barbara? Shop Perrin Paris in our Farfetch boutique
2) Local? Pop by one of our two locations or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just In: Adam Lippes Resort 2016
November 09, 2015
Time truly flies when it comes to fashion. Our Resort 2016 items are already starting to trickle in and we haven’t even made it to the holidays! But seriously, we see no reason why you should wait to wear these styles. We’re lucky to live in California where it’s eternally summer… So scoop them up now!
See something you like? There’s always more than one way to shop… Stop by the store, email us (email@example.com) or hold tight ’til this shipment hits our Farfetch boutique.
Adam Lippes Skirt available at Julianne
Adam Lippes Denim Shorts available at Julianne
Adam Lippes Skirt available at Julianne
Adam Lippes Shirt available at Julianne
Adam Lippes Shorts available at Julianne
Adam Lippes Tunic available at Julianne
STREET STYLE LOOKS INSPIRED BY ADAM LIPPES 2016
Holiday Gift Guide: Dianora Salviati Scarves
November 05, 2015
Welcome to week one of our Holiday Gift Guide! We’re here help you avoid stress and find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, long before the holiday frenzy kicks in. This week we’re highlighting our favorite scarf designer, Dianora Salviati. Scroll down to shop our personal picks.
Dianora Salviati is our absolute go-to designer when it comes to scarves. Salviati’s passion for craftsmanship and sophistication shines through in each scarf she creates. Handwoven in Italy from fine materials such as cashmere, silk and wool her scarves are featherweight yet incredibly warm.
Scarves make the ideal gift for:
1) THE FREQUENT FLYER – Have a friend or family member who is always on the go? They’ll love the warmth a luxurious cashmere scarf provides sans the extra bulk.
2) THE FASHION CONNOISSEUR – Gifting your fashion-obsessed friend a scarf will allow her to accessorize and style her old favorites in a new way.
3) MOTHER OR SISTER IN-LAW – Want to indulge your mother or sister in-law with a luxe gift but not quite sure of their personal style? A scarf is the perfect solution since it can be adapted to fit a variety of looks.
4) YOURSELF – Let’s be honest… holiday shopping can be a drain. Treat yourself to something pretty and cozy for all that hard work!
Shop these Dianora Salviati scarves in store at Julianne or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Everyday Light Weight Knits