JUST IN: Roland Mouret Resort 2016
December 04, 2015
Get ready to fall in love! We just unboxed Roland Mouret’s Resort 2016 collection and it is perfection. Filled with tried and true shapes, there’s something for everyone.
There’s a striking jumpsuit that has cocktail party written all over it, a perfectly tailored pencil skirt and a slinky kimono jacket. Oh and the trousers — we’re especially fond of those! They’re the perfect shape for highlighting your favorite heels.
Ready to shop? Stop by to see us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
San Ysidro Village Holiday Party
December 01, 2015
Save the date because you’re officially invited to the San Ysidro Village Holiday Party! On December 10th, from 1PM to 4PM, join us to get a head start on your holiday shopping, enjoy refreshments and catch some live entertainment. Even Santa will be making an appearance! Here’s what you can expect…
– Santa Barbara High Madrigal Singers
– Wine Tasting of Margerum Wines
– Soup Tasting Hosted by Montecito Coffee Shop
– Photos with Santa
– Stacy Nolan Jewelry Trunk Show at Jenni Kayne
– Christmas Items 25% OFF at Hogue & Co.
– McConnell’s Ice Cream & Georgia’s Smokehouse BBQ
Check out the official flyer below for all the deets. We’ll see you then!
XO The Julianne Girls
Fall Sale: Save 40% on Your Favorite Designers
November 27, 2015
It’s that time of the year again! The Julianne Fall Sale has arrived. That means it’s time to save up to 40% on your favorite straight-from-the-runway looks. (Who doesn’t love a great deal?) Act fast though, we only stock a few of each style which means these amazing pieces will disappear in a flash.
Ready to shop? Pop by the store if you’re local, email us at email@example.com or visit our Farfetch boutique HERE.
(Left to Right: J Mendel Cocktail Dress, Dries Van Noten Crop Top, Erdem Gown)
OUR SALE PICKS
To shop these styles and more CLICK HERE & visit our Farfetch boutique!
Select items only. Does not apply to past purchases.
In-store discount is 40% off MSRP, Farfetch discount is 20% off MSRP.
Our Oscar de la Renta Dress Two Ways
November 26, 2015
There are several determining factors when shopping for new clothes. Does you fit? Do I love it? And can it be worn multiple ways? That last one can be tricky — especially with dresses — they aren’t always as versatile as a coat or pair of pants.
With that in mind, we were excited to come across one of our favorite Resort 2016 pieces styled two entirely different ways. At first glance you’d think this Oscar de la Renta dress is nothing but a beautiful, classic dress. Not so fast… Unbutton the lower half, toss it over your favorite skinny jeans and you have a fashion-forward, unexpected look.
Love these outfits as much as we do? You can shop this exact Oscar de la Renta dress HERE in our Farfetch boutique. Or, stop by the store and try it on for yourself!
Holiday Shopping Guide: Spread Joy with Shoes
November 19, 2015
Each woman has her own individual style — but if there’s one item that crosses boundaries it’s a shiny new pair of shoes. If you’re looking to indulge the ones you love this holiday season the perfect pair is a great place to start!
Why gift shoes? There are so many reasons!
1) They always fit. Dress sizes may fluctuate, and can be hard to guess when shopping for others, but shoe size is simple and remains the same. This means a special pair of shoes can last many years and be a part of countless outfits and memories.
2) They’re practical, yet indulgent. We all need shoes, so why not make a daily necessity a little more special?
3) They’re just plain pretty to look at. Another folded down sweater or pair of jeans? Spare us. But shoes? Even when they aren’t being worn they’ll make the view in your closet a little more magical.
4) They can jazz up any outfit. Jeans and t-shirt? Make even the simplest of looks special with a statement-making pair of shoes.
5) All eyes on you. How many times has someone complimented you on your accessories? We all love a good shoe or handbag, right? Your friends and family will love telling others about their amazing new shoes they received as a gift.
6) They’re the perfect item to add to your wish list? Has someone been asking you what you’d like for the holidays? Like we said in number 1, shoes always fit and are a breeze to shop for compared to clothes. If you want to share a friendly hint simply email this blog post (and maybe your shoe size!) along to whomever has been asking!
Above: Alexa Wagner Ankle Booties
Above: Walter Steiger Ankle Booties
Left to Right: Saint Laurent Ankle Bootie, Emy Mack Smoking Slipper, Saint Laurent Pump, Alexa Wagner Ankle Bootie
Above: Saint Laurent Studded Pump
Above: Alexa Wagner Ankle Bootie
Ready to Shop? There’s more than one way!
1) Many of our shoes are available in our Farfetch boutique. Click HERE to shop.
2) Stop by the store or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Everyday Light Weight Knits