Coming to Julianne: Rosetta Getty
October 22, 2015
There is nothing like falling in love with a new line. It doesn’t happen often — but when it does we fall hard. Case in point: Rosetta Getty’s namesake brand. We scooped up the best of the best from her Spring line and will be bringing it to Montecito just for you.
Getty is known for her use of fine fabrics such as Japanese twill, stretch-cady and cotton-poplin. With a focus on modern, uncomplicated separates she aims to create clothes that transition from season to season and day to night. We think you’ll love Getty’s line as much as we do, so scroll down to see what we’ll be receiving for Spring 2016!
(Clockwise from top: Eva Chen wearing a Rosetta Getty skirt, Rosetta Getty with Miroslava Duma & Nasiba Adilova, Designer Rosetta Getty)
Coming Spring 2016 | LEFT: Skirt, RIGHT: Top & Trousers
Coming Spring 2016 | Top, Bottom in White
Coming Spring 2016 | LEFT: Top, RIGHT: Dress
For more information on any of these pieces, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Four New Ways to Wear a Belt
October 20, 2015
1) With a statement coat. Define your waist while still wearing a voluminous shaped coat.
2) Over a blazer. Take a cue from Olivia Palermo and add a touch of femininity to a boyish blazer with an embellished belt.
3) With any kind of dress. Long, short, flowing or fitted — there are no rules when it comes to belting a dress these days.
4) Over a scarf. Create a unique layered look and keep your scarf in place by throwing a belt over it.
Need It Now: Saint Laurent Cabas Tote
October 19, 2015
There are few things we love more than unboxing new arrivals. The latest addition to arrive at Julianne (that we’re completely and utterly obsessed with, by that way) is a bright blue Saint Laurent Cabas Bag. If you’re a little shy about the bold color, you need to read our “5 Reasons You Need a Bright Bag” post! We have a feeling you’ll think of color in a whole new way.
Style Inspo: Fashion blogger Annabelle Fleur, of VivaLuxury Blog, wears a Saint Laurent Cabas Bag
Saint Laurent Cabas Bag in Blue — CLICK HERE to shop via our Farfetch page
Santa Barbara Style at Julianne
October 15, 2015
We pride ourselves in our selection of unique dresses and elevated separates. However, we all have those days where we just want to feel cozy — especially with fall finally creeping in. Feeling inspired by Santa Barbara’s currently overcast weather we put together the ultimate comfy-cozy outfit. We opted for a floaty poncho from Adam Lippes, a Dianora Salviati scarf (for a pop of color) and balanced it all out with fitted leather leggings from The Row. Last but not least we threw in our favorite Lanvin sneakers.
Shop: email@example.com or 805.969.7100
Red Carpet Style: Erin O’Connor Wears Erdem
October 13, 2015
If you’ve been following our blog and Instagram you already know we recently received our amazing Fall/Winter shipment from Erdem. (If you missed it, CLICK HERE!) The most breathtaking piece by far was runway look 36, a gown that combines a knit top with a full, semi-sheer skirt in purple.
We were even more excited to spot actress Erin O’Connor taking the exact same dress for a spin on the red carpet. O’Connor wore the dress to the BFI Luminous Gala in London — and can we just say, she looked stunning. If you have an upcoming even where you need to make a statement yet feel comfortable, stop by the store to try out this dress for yourself.
(Dress: Erdem FW2015, available in store at Julianne, Booties: Alexa Wagner CLICK HERE to shop)
Recent Posts :
- Altuzarra Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Vika Gazinskaya Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring into 2018 Shoes
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our Complete Collection of Spring Dries Van Noten is Here
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Break
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Paris Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Dries Van Noten SS2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: M2Malletier
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Fling
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Rosie Assoulin