Fall Sale: Save 40% on Your Favorite Designers
November 27, 2015
It’s that time of the year again! The Julianne Fall Sale has arrived. That means it’s time to save up to 40% on your favorite straight-from-the-runway looks. (Who doesn’t love a great deal?) Act fast though, we only stock a few of each style which means these amazing pieces will disappear in a flash.
Ready to shop? Pop by the store if you’re local, email us at email@example.com or visit our Farfetch boutique HERE.
(Left to Right: J Mendel Cocktail Dress, Dries Van Noten Crop Top, Erdem Gown)
OUR SALE PICKS
To shop these styles and more CLICK HERE & visit our Farfetch boutique!
Select items only. Does not apply to past purchases.
In-store discount is 40% off MSRP, Farfetch discount is 20% off MSRP.
Our Oscar de la Renta Dress Two Ways
November 26, 2015
There are several determining factors when shopping for new clothes. Does you fit? Do I love it? And can it be worn multiple ways? That last one can be tricky — especially with dresses — they aren’t always as versatile as a coat or pair of pants.
With that in mind, we were excited to come across one of our favorite Resort 2016 pieces styled two entirely different ways. At first glance you’d think this Oscar de la Renta dress is nothing but a beautiful, classic dress. Not so fast… Unbutton the lower half, toss it over your favorite skinny jeans and you have a fashion-forward, unexpected look.
Love these outfits as much as we do? You can shop this exact Oscar de la Renta dress HERE in our Farfetch boutique. Or, stop by the store and try it on for yourself!
Holiday Shopping Guide: Spread Joy with Shoes
November 19, 2015
Each woman has her own individual style — but if there’s one item that crosses boundaries it’s a shiny new pair of shoes. If you’re looking to indulge the ones you love this holiday season the perfect pair is a great place to start!
Why gift shoes? There are so many reasons!
1) They always fit. Dress sizes may fluctuate, and can be hard to guess when shopping for others, but shoe size is simple and remains the same. This means a special pair of shoes can last many years and be a part of countless outfits and memories.
2) They’re practical, yet indulgent. We all need shoes, so why not make a daily necessity a little more special?
3) They’re just plain pretty to look at. Another folded down sweater or pair of jeans? Spare us. But shoes? Even when they aren’t being worn they’ll make the view in your closet a little more magical.
4) They can jazz up any outfit. Jeans and t-shirt? Make even the simplest of looks special with a statement-making pair of shoes.
5) All eyes on you. How many times has someone complimented you on your accessories? We all love a good shoe or handbag, right? Your friends and family will love telling others about their amazing new shoes they received as a gift.
6) They’re the perfect item to add to your wish list? Has someone been asking you what you’d like for the holidays? Like we said in number 1, shoes always fit and are a breeze to shop for compared to clothes. If you want to share a friendly hint simply email this blog post (and maybe your shoe size!) along to whomever has been asking!
Above: Alexa Wagner Ankle Booties
Above: Walter Steiger Ankle Booties
Left to Right: Saint Laurent Ankle Bootie, Emy Mack Smoking Slipper, Saint Laurent Pump, Alexa Wagner Ankle Bootie
Above: Saint Laurent Studded Pump
Above: Alexa Wagner Ankle Bootie
Ready to Shop? There’s more than one way!
1) Many of our shoes are available in our Farfetch boutique. Click HERE to shop.
2) Stop by the store or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the Look: Lupita Nyong’o in Lanvin
November 17, 2015
Actress Lupita Nyong’o has always had a penchant for color — as do we — so we were excited to see her wearing one of our Resort 2016 picks from Lanvin. Lupita paired her green striped Lanvin mini dress with stark white pumps and a few understated accessories. Given the cooler weather we can also imagine this dress styled with black opaque tights or a structured blazer.
Lupita Nyong’o wears Lanvin at the D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center
Shop Lupita’s look in store at Julianne or email us at email@example.com
Fall Vibes at Julianne Montecito
November 13, 2015
The weather has officially changed here in Santa Barbara! We’re tossing an extra blanket on our beds in the evening and FINALLY get to dip into our sweater collection. In celebration of the shorter days and cooler nights we’ve styled our windows with some fall-friendly layered looks. Scroll down to shop!
Elevate your favorite dress with a sheer cape — it’ll instantly transform your entire look.
ABOVE: Erdem sheer cape, Nina Ricci dress
Wide leg pants are our newest obsession. Not only are they incredibly chic, they’re comfortable.
Recent Posts :
- Altuzarra Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Vika Gazinskaya Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring into 2018 Shoes
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our Complete Collection of Spring Dries Van Noten is Here
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Break
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Paris Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Dries Van Noten SS2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: M2Malletier
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Fling
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Rosie Assoulin