Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
June 15, 2018
|Rosetta Getty Resort 2019|
|A Roksanda Resort 2019 look as seen in their showroom. This collection was inspired by the artwork of Helen Frankenthaler and featured lots of watercolor-inspired prints and breezy fabrics.|
|Photorealistic prints at Altuzarra inspired by an Italian getaway.|
Tie-dye at Rosie Assoulin. Rosie’s collection was all about color, color, color.
The overall mood was playful and fun – perfect for Resort!
|Dramatic silhouettes and striking prints from Hellessy (top) & Missoni (bottom).|
Marion Parke, podiatric surgeon turned footwear designer, knows a thing or two about comfort. This season Parke has added a classic pump in 85mm and 55mm heel heights to her lineup.
|Classic LBDs at Hervé Pierre.|
|A sunny afternoon at the Rosie Assoulin showroom.|
|A (literally) fresh approach to the bouquet as seen at the Rosie Assoulin presentation.|
|Florals set the vibe at each presentation we saw.|
|Handbags displayed like a still life at Altuzarra.|
Rick Owens Knit
Follow Julianne on Instagram
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection