3 Tips for Styling: Boyfriend Jeans & Cozy Sweaters
November 02, 2016
1. KEEP FOOTWEAR FEMININE
The perfect outfit is all about balance! Relaxed jeans and a slouchy sweater emote a tomboy vibe. To keep your look from being too literal menswear add a pair of feminine shoes. Think pointed flats or stilettos.
2. CUFF IT or CROP ‘EM
Whatever you do make sure your jeans hit above your ankles. This will keep the relaxed shape of the jeans from overwhelming your silhouette. This can be achieved two ways: Cuff your jeans or opt for cropped.
3. DEFINE YOUR WAIST
To keep your outfit from looking sloppy be sure to clearly define your waist. You can tuck your sweater in, choose a knit that’s cropped just above the waistband or add a belt. The choice is yours!
SHOP THE LOOK at JULIANNE
4. Lema J Cuff (805.969.7100)
Recent Posts :
- Accessories Make the Look – How We Transformed a Simple Outfit in Less Than 2 Minutes
- Trend Report: Colorful Faux Fur
- Just In: Dianora Salviati Scarves
- Yes, you can wear a tulle skirt and look stylish. Here’s how!
- Get the Look: Emily Ratajkowski in Proenza Schouler
- Stylists to a T Visit Julianne
- Just In: Dries Van Noten Fall 2017
- The Velvet Trend is Back for Fall and We’re SO Excited. Here’s How to Wear It
- Behind the Scenes with Stylists to a T
- M2Malletier Fall 2017 Handbags at Julianne