3 Tips for Styling: Boyfriend Jeans & Cozy Sweaters
November 02, 2016
1. KEEP FOOTWEAR FEMININE
The perfect outfit is all about balance! Relaxed jeans and a slouchy sweater emote a tomboy vibe. To keep your look from being too literal menswear add a pair of feminine shoes. Think pointed flats or stilettos.
2. CUFF IT or CROP ‘EM
Whatever you do make sure your jeans hit above your ankles. This will keep the relaxed shape of the jeans from overwhelming your silhouette. This can be achieved two ways: Cuff your jeans or opt for cropped.
3. DEFINE YOUR WAIST
To keep your outfit from looking sloppy be sure to clearly define your waist. You can tuck your sweater in, choose a knit that’s cropped just above the waistband or add a belt. The choice is yours!
SHOP THE LOOK at JULIANNE
4. Lema J Cuff (805.969.7100)
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring Fling
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Rosie Assoulin
- Saint Laurent Julianne New York
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter
- Buyer’s Top 4 Shoe Picks to Get You through Resort
- Our Julianne Montecito Location is Open and Back in Business!
- All Eyes on Cotton
- Update on Julianne Montecito Boutique
- Having a Green Moment
- Introducing Hellessy New York at Julianne