3 Tips for Styling: Boyfriend Jeans & Cozy Sweaters
November 02, 2016
1. KEEP FOOTWEAR FEMININE
The perfect outfit is all about balance! Relaxed jeans and a slouchy sweater emote a tomboy vibe. To keep your look from being too literal menswear add a pair of feminine shoes. Think pointed flats or stilettos.
2. CUFF IT or CROP ‘EM
Whatever you do make sure your jeans hit above your ankles. This will keep the relaxed shape of the jeans from overwhelming your silhouette. This can be achieved two ways: Cuff your jeans or opt for cropped.
3. DEFINE YOUR WAIST
To keep your outfit from looking sloppy be sure to clearly define your waist. You can tuck your sweater in, choose a knit that’s cropped just above the waistband or add a belt. The choice is yours!
SHOP THE LOOK at JULIANNE
4. Lema J Cuff (805.969.7100)
Recent Posts :
- Dreamy New Resort 2018 Arrivals
- The 4 Sweaters We’ll Be Wearing All Season Long & Why
- 6 Cold Weather Essentials to Buy Now
- Coming Soon to Julianne: Carolina Herrera Resort 2017
- 5 Reasons to Wear Ankle Boots
- Ryan Roche Knitwear Featured on Man Repeller
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse
- The Event You’ve Been Waiting For – Julianne’s First Ever Blowout Sale!