3 Tips for Styling: Boyfriend Jeans & Cozy Sweaters
November 02, 2016
1. KEEP FOOTWEAR FEMININE
The perfect outfit is all about balance! Relaxed jeans and a slouchy sweater emote a tomboy vibe. To keep your look from being too literal menswear add a pair of feminine shoes. Think pointed flats or stilettos.
2. CUFF IT or CROP ‘EM
Whatever you do make sure your jeans hit above your ankles. This will keep the relaxed shape of the jeans from overwhelming your silhouette. This can be achieved two ways: Cuff your jeans or opt for cropped.
3. DEFINE YOUR WAIST
To keep your outfit from looking sloppy be sure to clearly define your waist. You can tuck your sweater in, choose a knit that’s cropped just above the waistband or add a belt. The choice is yours!
SHOP THE LOOK at JULIANNE
4. Lema J Cuff (805.969.7100)
Recent Posts :
- Behind the Scenes with Stylists to a T
- M2Malletier Fall 2017 Handbags at Julianne
- White Denim for Fall? Yes! Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Key Fall 2017 Trends to Know
- The Only 3 Shoes You’ll Need for Fall
- 5 (Surprisingly Easy) Ways to Style Spring 2017’s Biggest Trend
- Confused? We’re breaking down the top 6 wedding dress codes. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Our Take on Gingham
- Get the Look: Romee Strijd Wearing Tomasini Paris
- What to Pack for a Memorial Day Getaway