3 Tips for Styling: Boyfriend Jeans & Cozy Sweaters
November 02, 2016
1. KEEP FOOTWEAR FEMININE
The perfect outfit is all about balance! Relaxed jeans and a slouchy sweater emote a tomboy vibe. To keep your look from being too literal menswear add a pair of feminine shoes. Think pointed flats or stilettos.
2. CUFF IT or CROP ‘EM
Whatever you do make sure your jeans hit above your ankles. This will keep the relaxed shape of the jeans from overwhelming your silhouette. This can be achieved two ways: Cuff your jeans or opt for cropped.
3. DEFINE YOUR WAIST
To keep your outfit from looking sloppy be sure to clearly define your waist. You can tuck your sweater in, choose a knit that’s cropped just above the waistband or add a belt. The choice is yours!
SHOP THE LOOK at JULIANNE
4. Lema J Cuff (805.969.7100)
Recent Posts :
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Wedding Season 2018 🌹 What are you wearing?
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Our 2019 Resort Buying Trip
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Boyy, The Next It bags and Accessories
- Julianne Newsletter: Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Spring 2018 Sale is On…Save 40%
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: White Hot Summer
- Julianne Boutique: Introduces Herve Pierre and Nicolas Caito
- Julianne Boutique: Rosetta Getty Spring 2018
- Julianne Weekly Newsletter: Charlotte Chesnais Jewelry
- Sacai Spring 2018 Collection