3 Tips for Styling: Boyfriend Jeans & Cozy Sweaters
November 02, 2016
1. KEEP FOOTWEAR FEMININE
The perfect outfit is all about balance! Relaxed jeans and a slouchy sweater emote a tomboy vibe. To keep your look from being too literal menswear add a pair of feminine shoes. Think pointed flats or stilettos.
2. CUFF IT or CROP ‘EM
Whatever you do make sure your jeans hit above your ankles. This will keep the relaxed shape of the jeans from overwhelming your silhouette. This can be achieved two ways: Cuff your jeans or opt for cropped.
3. DEFINE YOUR WAIST
To keep your outfit from looking sloppy be sure to clearly define your waist. You can tuck your sweater in, choose a knit that’s cropped just above the waistband or add a belt. The choice is yours!
SHOP THE LOOK at JULIANNE
4. Lema J Cuff (805.969.7100)
Recent Posts :
- Get the Look: Romee Strijd Wearing Tomasini Paris
- What to Pack for a Memorial Day Getaway
- As Seen on Instagram
- Mother’s Day 2017 Gift Guide
- Spring Fling: 5 Warm Weather Updates
- Julianne on the Cover of Santa Barbara Magazine
- Spring Update: The White Handbag
- Montecito – Rosetta Getty Shopping Event, April 18th
- 2 Russian Designers to Know
- Rethinking the Denim Purse