Archives : September, 2017
September 29, 2017
It’s a treat to spot Victoria Beckham wearing a design from her own collection. She always looks impeccable and totally at ease – a combination definitely worth aspiring to. She wore this particular outfit to attend an event at her brand’s London-based store. In our opinion, it’s the blue, navy and oxblood color combo that really gives
September 28, 2017
Get excited. Mark your calendars. Set an alarm! Our Port Washington location is having a blowout sale. That’s right, it’s your one and only chance to save 70% on your favorite past season styles from designers like Oscar de la Renta, Lanvin, Marni, Dries Van Noten and SO MUCH MORE. For all the details see
September 20, 2017
Our favorite way to transform a look is with the right accessories – think of them as your fashion secret weapon. Without them this outfit would be a simple jeans and sweater combo. To spice things up we belted the cardigan, threw on a scarf and added a pop of color with a handbag. Voila! Basic to
Recent Posts :
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse
- The Event You’ve Been Waiting For – Julianne’s First Ever Blowout Sale!
- Accessories Make the Look – How We Transformed a Simple Outfit in Less Than 2 Minutes
- Trend Report: Colorful Faux Fur
- Just In: Dianora Salviati Scarves
- Yes, you can wear a tulle skirt and look stylish. Here’s how!
- Get the Look: Emily Ratajkowski in Proenza Schouler
- Stylists to a T Visit Julianne