Archives : October, 2014
October 17, 2014
This season, we’re pointing out four trends that have followed us through market. The first and most prominent would be the ‘70s theme throughout the runways. From disco fever at Saint Laurent to boho chic at Dries Van Noten, we’re getting a healthy dose of flower power. Not to mention Thom Browne: those outrageous floral
Recent Posts :
- Dreamy New Resort 2018 Arrivals
- The 4 Sweaters We’ll Be Wearing All Season Long & Why
- 6 Cold Weather Essentials to Buy Now
- Coming Soon to Julianne: Carolina Herrera Resort 2017
- 5 Reasons to Wear Ankle Boots
- Ryan Roche Knitwear Featured on Man Repeller
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse
- The Event You’ve Been Waiting For – Julianne’s First Ever Blowout Sale!