Archives : March, 2014
March 22, 2014
Head over to one of our two locations to check out our new arrivals from Dries Van Noten. We are seeing sophisticated florals for spring that we just can’t get enough of!
March 21, 2014
Can you say groovy? This Fall it’s a blast from the past, as everything from studded velvets, Mary Janes, GoGo boots and psychedelic prints bring the comeback we’ve been waiting for. Dries Van Noten, inspired by Bridget Riley’s Op Art work, will debut a very ‘60s psychedelic look—complete with chunky Mary Janes, colorful swirls and
March 17, 2014
The infamous Thom Browne began his career designing bespoke clothing for men and expanded his line into a full ready-to-wear collection by 2004. Browne’s style, deeply rooted in American culture and inspired by the icons of the late 1950’s and early ‘60s, updates those classic silhouettes with unexpected proportions. In 2011, he launched his first
March 07, 2014
Like many of you, when I travel I am often stricken with the seemingly insoluble question of which shoes to pack. They’re bulky, heavy, and regrettably important. Finding the right mixture of versatility and style is crucial no matter where your feet take you. This is why, currently, I rely on a pair of comfortable
Recent Posts :
- Dreamy New Resort 2018 Arrivals
- The 4 Sweaters We’ll Be Wearing All Season Long & Why
- 6 Cold Weather Essentials to Buy Now
- Coming Soon to Julianne: Carolina Herrera Resort 2017
- 5 Reasons to Wear Ankle Boots
- Ryan Roche Knitwear Featured on Man Repeller
- Rosetta Getty Featured in Design LA Magazine
- The Fall Fashion Checklist. Do You Have These 7 Items Yet?
- Get the Look: Victoria Beckham’s Sheer Blue Blouse
- The Event You’ve Been Waiting For – Julianne’s First Ever Blowout Sale!